Name:
Location: Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States

Monday, September 18, 2006

confidence...what's that?

Well, it seems like it has happened again...I set myself up for failure once again. I can't seem to get the thoughts out of my head that I will never be anything more than what the other people in my family have become...although there are several people who think I have great potential although I don't really know why. Sometimes I wish I could be more like my husband, who, when he took his myers-briggs test was off the charts on extrovertedness. I am off of the charts on introvertedness and sometimes I wonder why God put us both together. I do think it's funny however, that when I took the test that my perfect jobs were librarian and professor...it's rather amusing. Life goes on I suppose. I feel like Maria in the Sound of Music when she is singing before she makes it to the Von Trapp house. I wish I had confidence in me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home