I HATE MONDAYS!!!!!
Okay, so I really really really hate Mondays and this is no exception. This morning I went to wal-mart to get deodorant and I was at a stoplight and barely bumped into this old couple and made a dent the size of a quarter (if it was that big) on their bumper and the old man was totally pissed. Then I get home and the cat has pooped right in the middle of the living room and the dog goes and eats it before I can clean it up and then wants to lick me and then I forgot to get the checking account number to take to our mortgage broker and I have class in a few minutes and I really hope I did well on my greek test or I might just wind up at the funny farm.....mondays suck.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home